2 C. Frozen Cranberries
2 C. Granny Smith Apples (cored & rough chopped)
2 C. Sugar (granulated)
1 EA Whole orange (zested, & peeled)
2 T. Gran Marnier
1 tsp. Cinnamon
8 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
1. Using a kitchen aid mixer with the cheese grater attachment, grind the frozen cranberries, Orange & apples into a bowl.
2. Add the sugar, orange zest, gran marnier, cinnamon & mix thoroughly
3. Tate & adjust sugar content if needed.
4. Let mixture rest over night in the refrigerator
5. Place Cranberry mixture in a casserole dish
6. Cover the top evenly with the marshmallow fluff
7. Brown the marshmallow fluff with a torch or use a broiler until nicely browned
8. Allow to rest for 2 minutes & serve